Thursday, October 2, 2008

Eli's Room :)

Good morning bloggers :)

Thought I'd post some photos of Eli's room :) Bryan and I had soooo much fun getting his room ready.....we started on it when I was about 2 months prego and didn't finish until right before Eli got here...we kept adding and adding and arranging and changing...it was soooo much fun! :) We got his furniture and pretty much everything from Babies R Us we traveled to Jacksonville twice to goto this store and was sooooooooo overwhelmed when we first walked in.....and stayed there ALL day picking out things and having a blast! I love Walmart but Babies R Us is where it's at for baby essentials!





2 comments:

Keisha said...

Look at my little buddy over there!!! I LOVE the pictures!!
Give him kisses from Aunt KeKee

Heather said...

Isn't he growing aunt keekee!!! ;) Maybe you'll be able to get some sugar soon!!! Love ya!