Friday, October 10, 2008

Eli can sure work the camera!! ;)

Wussup Ga fans!!! ;)
My little butterbean is growing sooooo sooo fast it's just amazing and fun to watch him do something different everyday! He's starting to form this hilarious little personality that I just can't get enough of!! I feel so blessed to be able to capture every moment I can and not have to worry about anything but enjoying the day with my chunkey munkey (as I call him) :0) Ooohhh how great it is to be a stay at home mommie!!

Lookin like Wolverine with that wild hair!!! haha :)

3 comments:

Blogs For Babies said...

Look at that sweet little snookems'!!
He's so "dawg"-on adorable!
;)
love ya!
~Keisha

Heather said...

haha good one!!! Adorable he is! :)

Keisha said...

Hey,
Look alive, Jive TURKEY!
You've been TAGGED!!!
Go check out my blog for the details!!
Love you!