Monday, October 20, 2008

1st Shots

Well today was a day that I dreaded from the moment my sweet little butterbean was born........the awful vaccination day when my sweet boy was gonna have to get pricked :(

To make matters worse he was sooooooo chipper this morning, all cooing and smiling for me and Bryan so it broke our hearts to know what was going to happen. I warned Bryan that he better hold my hand tight so that I didn't slap anybody (haha) I'm sooo protective of Elias, I'm sure most mothers are with there babies too, but I didn't feel prepared to let someone I didn't know hold him down and make him cry :( I know I know...this is something all babies have to do and it's for the better...but it's just so hard for me to watch my sweet little man cry in pain.

This was before the shots









During (daddy is excited b/c this trip we got the Spiderman room...the 1st trip we got the Cinderella room lol)









And here's after shots
So as you can see I overeacted just a tad...my little sweet cheeks was a trooper ya'll!!! He let out one scream but then whem mommie picked him up he was A' OK!!! :) I'm soooo proud :) And happy that I didn't leave the docs office in handcuffs or worse =D Yes I know I better get over now all the things my little boy is going to have to deal with but....it may take me awhile!! lol :)

1 comment:

Keisha said...

Oh my word.. that last picture looks like MOMMA! LOL!
He has Momma's Smile, with those dimples!
Adorable!!