Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Very 1st Photos of the baby!!! :)


Well for those of you who stayed tuned I kept my word....here are some shots of our little butterbean!!! :0) Of course you can't tell much but you can tell it's something!!! lol Our visit was wonderful, Dr. Goldberg is so great, Bryan was a little nervous at first but I managed to calm him down & make him laugh. We actually got to hear the little heartbeat which was soooo amazing!!! It totally hit us then, at that very moment that we were going to be parents and things were about to change for the better!!! :) I am 7wks, will be 8wks tomorrow... (so 2 months).....and according to the doc. everything looks great!!! I go back in Feb. for just a random checkup then I see the doc. again in March and we will find out what it is!!! I want a little boy, Bryan wants a little girl, but honestly as long as the baby is healthy we will be thrilled with whatever it is!!! We knew we couldn't wait to find out because we both like to be prepared for everything so come March we will all have to start buying pink or blue!!!!! :0)


Here's Butterbean! :)

No comments: