Friday, January 25, 2008

10 Weeks & 1 Day!!! :0)

Just thought I'd give everyone an update! :) I've been feeling okay, just EXTREMELY tired. Luckily I have a husband who has picked up on household chores and is there for my every need! :) I haven't really had any "wild" cravings yet.....but I can say ice cream has NEVER tasted this good!!! ;) I'm going to try and post a cute little update from 3dpregnancy.com that shows what stage I'm in every week...maybe this will work :)

I go back to the doctor for a check-up on Feb. 5th!! Until then hope all is well and God Bless!

4 comments:

Keisha said...

YEAH!!!!

What are you craving now sis?...??? ..?? lol!

Heather said...

Well....I'm thinking Krystals for lunch!!! :0)

*Sings the Krystal song*
"FRESH, HOT, SMALL, SQUARE....."

hahahha ;)

Keisha said...

TAG You're it!!! go over to my blog and find out.....

Jodee said...

Congrats on your pregnancy and welcome to blogland!

Your blog design is adorable!