Thursday, July 23, 2009

Bad Blogger :/

Ok, so I feel totally guilty now b/c I just realized WOW I haven't updated the world since OCTOBER of LAST YEAR....and here it is pretty close to October again......I guess all you moms know just how busy I've been!!! :0) SO....let me do a quick recap of the last 9 months to catch you up to speed! And I promise I'm gonna try to be better at this bloggy world thing!!! haha :)

Eli's 1st Halloween :)












1st Baby food.......1st Thanksgiving........1st Christmas...1st New Years.....1st tounge sticking out (ok that was just for giggles! lol) .......1st Election............ 1st Vday..........1st time in a basket..... 1st wagon ride......1st tooth brushin ;) ..... .1st swing ride...........
































So....as you can see we have been quite busy with all the "firsts" ;) There are many more that I didn't post and many more to come. Bryan and I have had such a grand time enjoying our little bundle of love.....our little butterbean :0)

No comments: